#Safetyfirst : #Scary moment a #wedding guest's clothe caught on fire while on #stage | Oby Oriji Blog
close
Disturbing

#Safetyfirst : #Scary moment a #wedding guest’s clothe caught on fire while on #stage

Screenshot_20201222-144806

Later now they will say it is her enemy that caused it, but Aunty went ahead to stand so close to that spiting fire. I guess some people just assume it is a sparkling wind coking out and not an actual fire. Just imagine this safety issue.

Oby Oriji

The author Oby Oriji

I am a 5'7" tall extrovert Igbo girl with restless hands. An obsessed writer, and the reason we are here. Email : Oriji.oby@gmail.com dealspotr.com

Leave a Response

Obianuju Oriji
Let's collaborate
Powered by Dealspotr