close
Screenshot_20190908_210118_com.twitter.android

A South African man had given us the inner and outer of the story surrounding the department.

A South African man on Twitter bearing the name #savndaniels, has Vividly explained the source and sustenance.

“I understand that in Johannesburg, drug business by Nigerians are heavily situated in places like Hillbrow, Brea, Yeovil,orangw Grove Ellis Park, Rossetenvile. This is so because these are areas heavily populated by foreigners of diverse origin not only Nigerians.

I am told that “prostitution is a right of passage of 90%of South Africans, white, black, Indian, colored, the remaining 10% areĀ  khoisan. An average South African Girl is 15 years already has a child before the FG amily will now aid her to move from the locations JHB, Durban.

PORT ELIZABETH, EAST LONDON, Cape TOWN, OR TSWANE, which is by the way the real name of Pretoria.

For persons, especially my South African friends, who are asking how drugs flood the streets of South Africa.

Please know that:

South Africa has free visa to Brazil and direct air link to that place. It is one major route to avalanche of drug trafficking in SA.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tags : #obyorijiblog #xenophobia #lazylootingnationSA #southafrica #nigeria #africa
Oby Oriji

The author Oby Oriji

I am a 5'7" tall extrovert Igbo girl with restless hands. An obsessed writer, and the reason we are here. Email : Oriji.oby@gmail.com dealspotr.com
Obianuju Oriji
Let's collaborate
Powered by Dealspotr